IELTS Speaking Test 1
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Favourite Colour
- What is your name?
- What do your family members call you?
- What is your favourite colour? Why?
- What other colours you like?
- Did you like the same colours when you are younger?
- What can you learn about a person from the colours he uses?
- What colours have special meaning in your culture?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe your best friend. In your answer you should include:
- What his name is.
- When and how you met.
- How the friendship flourished.
- What things you do together.
- How often do you see him.
- And why you like him.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Friendship
- Why do you think people make friendship?
- What should be more important to people- their friends or family members? Why?
- What do you think are the essential qualities of a friend?
- In your opinion what thinks are responsible for friendship to breakup?