IELTS Speaking Test 10
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Your University
- What is your name?
- How old are you?
- Are you a student?
- Where do you study now?
- What are you studying?
- How do you like your university study?
- Can you tell me something about your university?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe the city you live in. In your answer you should include:
- What its name.
- Where it is situated.
- What are the worth-seeing places in the city?
- How important is the city for your country?
- And how do you feel about the city?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Traffic Jam
- Do you think traffic jam is an unavoidable part of a big city? Why?
- Is traffic jam a problem in your city?
- What are the causes of traffic jams in your city?
- What steps may be taken to remove the traffic jams?
- Was the condition of traffic jams so serious in your country twenty years age?
- How do you think will the condition of traffic jams be in your city twenty years afterward?