IELTS Speaking Test 11
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Subjects of study
- What is your name?
- How old are you?
- What’s the last degree you obtained?
- What’s your future plan?
- How long do you study everyday?
- Whats things do you study?
- Do you think you can get any benefits from reading novels? What are they?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe your favourite electronic medium. In your answer you should say:
- Name of your favourite electronic medium.
- What are the positive things about this medium?
- How it influences people.
- And why it is your favourite.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Electronic Media
- What role do electronic media play in modern societies?
- Is this influence of electronic media over modern societies auspicious or detrimental?
- Is it possible that electronic media are used in a harmful way to serve the coterie interest?
- Do you think it is necessary to regulate the electronic media?
- How can we control the electronic media?
- Do you think there could be some good in the unrestricted supply of news and information?