IELTS Speaking Test 12
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Study and Reading Habit
- What is your name?
- Are you a student?
- What are you studying?
- Do you enjoy your classes there?
- How long do you study everyday?
- Where do you prefer to study- in your university library or in your reading room? Why?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe the national game of your country. In your answer you should include:
- What its name is?
- Where and how it originated?
- Where it is generally played
- How it is played
- How interesting the game is.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Winning and Losing In Sports
- What do you consider more important in sport: winning or participating?
- DO you support sportsmen’s taking drug for improving their performance?
- Why do you think some sportsmen take drugs for improving their performance?
- Why are some countries more successful than others in international sports events like the World Cup and the Olympic Games?