IELTS Speaking Test 14
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Family life
- What is your name?
- Are you married?
- Do you have any children?
- What is the educational qualification of your wife?
- Do you speak English at home?
- Who else are in your family?
- What do your brother and sister do?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe your parents. In your answer you should include:
- What their names are.
- What their professions are.
- How they feel about you.
- How they care about you.
- And how you feel about them.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Role of parents and teachers
- How important is the role of a mother for a child?
- How do you evaluate the role of a father?
- Who is more important for a child- a mother or a father?
- How important is the role of a teacher for a child?
- Whose role is more important in the moral and psychological makeup of a child- a teacher or the parents?