IELTS Speaking Test 15
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: TV Programmes
- What’s your name?
- What is your educational qualification?
- Do you watch TV a lot?
- How long do you watch TV everyday?
- What sort of TV programs do you like to watch?
- What types of TV programs do your parents like?
- What changes in TV programs would you be glad to see?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe your favourite TV program. In your answer you should include:
- What the program is?
- Where and when it is telecast?
- Who is the director of the program is?
- What the reasons behind the success of the program are?
- Why do you like the program so much?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: TV program
- How have TV programs changed in your country over the last 10 years?
- What things should get preference in TV programs – news or entertainment?
- What has more audience in your country- radio or TV? Why?
- What changes do you expect in TV programs in the next ten years? Why?