IELTS Speaking Test 16
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Foreign visits
- What is your name?
- What countries have you visited?
- Which country would you specially like to visit? Why?
- What are the best ways to know about a foreign country?
- In what ways the English speaking countries are different from your country?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a nearby convenience shop. In your answer you should include:
- What its name is.
- How long you have been shopping there.
- What things are available there.
- How the shopkeeper is.
- Why you shop there.
- What you find remarkable about the shop.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Price Hike
- It is alleged that the prices of commodities are rising in different cities of the world. Do you think it is normal?
- What things do you think responsible for the price hike?
- How can the price of commodities be controlled?
- How will the prices of commodities be in your country after ten years?