IELTS Speaking Test 17
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Your First School
- What is your full name?
- What do people usually call you?
- Well, Mr.X, in what school did you study?
- What was your first school name?
- Where is the school situated?
- Can you tell me something about your school?
- What was your favourite subject at school?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe an important agricultural product in your country. In your answer you should include:
- What it is.
- Where it is grown.
- What are the prerequisites for its cultivation?
- How important it is for your country.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Industrial Development
- How do you evaluate the industrial development of this country?
- What are the main industries of the countries?
- What types of industries are suitable for this country? Why?
- What things do you consider important for the industrial development of the country?