IELTS Speaking Test 19
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Leasure
- How may I call you?
- Well, Mr.X, do you have any hobbies or interests? What are they?
- How did the hobby start?
- What things do you do in your spare time in your native village?
- How do you usually spend your holidays?
- Is there anywhere you would particularly like to visit?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a sea. You should explain:
- What is the name of the sea?
- Where it is situated.
- How the area beside it looks, and
- Explain why you like the sea.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Importance of rivers, lakes, and sea
- How would you compare water transport like boats and ships with other kinds? Are there any advantages or disadvantages of water transport?
- How convenient is it for a town or city to be located near a river or the sea? Why?
- Have there been any changes in the number of jobs available in the fishing and water transport industries? Why do you think so?
- What do people enjoy doing when they visit rivers, lakes, or the sea? Why do you think these activities are popular?
- What benefits do you think people get from the activities they enjoy in the water?
- What are the different advantages of going to the sea or to a swimming pool to enjoy yourself? What do you think the disadvantages are?