IELTS Speaking Test 20
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Your Family
- What’s your name?
- What do your friends call you?
- What part of your country are you from?
- Is your family small or quite large?
- Who are in your family?
- What do you do when you are all together on your vacation?
- Which of them is the most intimate with you? Why?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a concert that made an impression on you. In your answer you should include:
- What kind of music it was.
- Who performed at the concert.
- What specialty was there about it.
- Why you liked it.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Musical event
- Do you think concerts or musical events are important for society? Why?
- How can artists come forward to social causes?
- How do you like art films?
- Should artists get involved in politics? Why?
- What is your opinion about the social responsibility of an artist?
- Artists get much media attention. Is it good or bad?
- What do you think necessary to produce more artists?