IELTS Speaking Test 21
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Restaurants in your city
- Your name, Please?
- What is your educational qualification?
- What kinds of restaurants are there in your city?
- Which restaurants is your favourite? Why?
- What type of food do you like to eat in your everyday life?
- What is your favourite food?
- What types of food your parents like to eat?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe an enjoyable event that you experienced while you were at school. In your answer you should include:
- When the event took place.
- What was good about it.
- Why you particularly remember this event.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Schooling and Teaching
- How would you want your teacher- as an authority or friend?
- Do you think school uniform is important? Why?
- What is better- single-sex or co-educational school?
- What is your opinion about vocational education?
- Do you think English should be an essential part of every level of education? Why?
- What should be the role of the teacher in the language classroom?