IELTS Speaking Test 23
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Travelling
- What is your name?
- Where do you come from?
- Are there any countries you would like to visit? Why?
- What do you find difficult about travelling?
- What do you enjoy about travelling?
- What is your preferred method of travel? Why?
- Do you travel very often?
- Can you mention some worth-seeing places in your country?
- Why should a tourist visit your country?
- What other things do you consider important for attracting more tourists?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe an interesting job you had done. In your answer you should mention the following things:
- Who was the employer?
- When you did the job.
- What was your position and responsibility?
- What was the interesting aspects of the job?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Employment
- What things do the people in your country consider in choosing a career?
- What types of jobs are considered prestigious in your country?
- Do you support young people’s work? Why?
- What types of part-time hobs do people of your country do?
- What are the advantages of young people working?
- What is your opinion, about motivating people to work?
- Nowadays, many people hold more than one job. How do you justify their action?
- Do you think job security is necessary? Why?