IELTS Speaking Test 24
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Your village
- What is your name?
- What nationality are you?
- What part of your country do you come from?
- Can you describe your village?
- What do you like doing in your free time? Why?
- Are there any hobbies you would like to take up? Why?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a competition you entered. You should mention the followings in your answer:
- When the competition?
- What you had to do there?
- How well you did in the competition.
- Also, describe how you felt about it.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Competitive behavior
- Do you think schools should hold regular competitions? Why?
- Who is more interested in competitions- the young or the old?
- Why do you think people get involved in competitions?
- Why do you think schools are the best place for competitive activities?
- Do you think international competitions are important? Why?
- What things, do you think, work behind a competitive attitude?
- Why do you think the competitive spirit is important?
- Do you consider yourself competitive?
- Do you think competition should be done among equals?