IELTS Speaking Test 25
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Studying English
- What’s your name?
- What do you do?
- How many people are there in your family?
- Who are they?
- Are you married?
- What family members do you live with?
- What are you studying?
- What do you like about your studies?
- Do you study the English language regularly?
- What things do you do as part of your study of the English language?
- What do you like about learning English?
- How often do you use English?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a city you visited. In your answer you should mention the following things:
- When you visited the city.
- Name and location of the city.
- What aspects of the city you liked most.
- What was the purpose of the visit?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: City life
- What are the advantages of living in a big city?
- What is the disadvantage of a crowded city?
- What do you think about the architectural designs of your city?
- Do you think you have to pay more for services in a big city? Why?
- What do you think about transport facilities in a big city?
- Where do you prefer to live – in a city or a village? Why?