IELTS Speaking Test 27
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Email
- What kind of emails do you receive about your work or studies?
- Do you prefer to email, phone, or text your friends? Why?
- Do you reply t emails and messages as soon as you receive them? Why or Why not?
- Are you happy to receive emails that are advertising things? Why or Why not?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a hotel that you know. You should say:
- Where this hotel is.
- What this hotel looks like
- What facilities this hotel has.
- And explain whether you think this is a nice hotel to stay in.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Staying in hotels and Working in a hotel
- What things are important when people are choosing a hotel?
- Why do some people not like staying in a hotel?
- Do you think staying in a luxury hotel is a waste of money?
- Do you think hotel work is a good career for life?
- How does working in a big hotel compare with working in a small hotel?
- What skills are needed to be a successful hotel manager?