IELTS Speaking Test 28
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Language
- How many languages can you speak?
- How useful will English be to you in your future?
- What do you remember about learning languages at school?
- What do you think would be the hardest language for you to learn?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a website that you bought something from. In your answer you should say:
- What the website is.
- What you bought from the website.
- How satisfied you were with what you bought.
- And explain what you liked or disliked about using this website.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Shopping online and culture of consumerism
- What kinds of things do people in your country often buy from online shops?
- Why do you think online shopping has become so popular nowadays?
- What are some possible disadvantages of buying things from online shops?
- Why do many people today keep buying things which they do not need?
- Do you believe the benefits of consumer society outweigh the disadvantages?
- How possible is it to avoid the culture of consumerism?