IELTS Speaking Test 3
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Tourism in your country
- What things would you suggest for a tourist to see in your country?
- What traditional arts or music would you recommend for them?
- Tell me about the foreign visitors who go to your country?
- What changes has the tourism industry in your country undergone in the last 25 years?
- What changes do you foresee in the tourism industry in your country over the next 25 years?
- How the tourism industry has changed your country?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a memorable event in your life. You should include the following things in your answer.
- When the event took place.
- Where the incident occurred.
- What really happened.
- And why this incident is memorable to you.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Ceremonies/Marriages/ National and Global Events.
- What, in your opinion, is the importance of ceremonies in our lives?
- Do you think that the role of private and public ceremonies is going to change in the country in the future?
- Has the attitude of people towards marriage changed in recent years?
- In what ways do men and women feel differently about marriage?
- What sort of national events makes headlines in your country?
- What sort of international events makes headlines in your country?
- Do the media in your country pay more attention to global or national events?