IELTS Speaking Test 32
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Jewelry
- How often do you wear jewelry?
- What types of jewelry do you like best?
- When do people like to give jewelry in your country?
- Have you ever given jewelry to someone as a gift?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe an interesting TV Programme you watched about a science topics. You should say:
- What science topic this TV programme was about.
- When you saw this TV programme
- What you learnt from this TV programme about a science topic.
- And explain why you found this TV programme interesting.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Science and Public
- How interested are most people in your country in science?
- Why do you think children today might be better at science than their parents?
- How do you suggest the public can learn more about scientific developments?
- What do you think are the most important scientific discoveries in the last 100 years?
- Do you agree or disagree that there are no more major scientific discoveries left to make?
- Who should pay for scientific research- government or private companies?