IELTS Speaking Test 31
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Future
- What job would you like to have ten years from now?
- How useful will English be for your future?
- How much traveling do you hope to do in the future?
- How do you think your life will change in the future?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a book that enjoyed reading because you had to think a lot. You should say:
- What this book was
- Why you decided to read it
- Why reading this book made you think about
- And explain why you enjoyed reading this book.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Children Reading and E-books
- What are the most popular types of children’s books in your country?
- What are the benefits of parents reading books to their children?
- Should parents always let children choose the books they read?
- How popular are electronic books are in your country?
- What are the advantages of parents reading electronic books? (Compared to printed books)
- Will electronic books ever completely replace printed books in the future?