IELTS Speaking Test 33
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Neighbors
- How often do you see your neighbors?
- Do you invite your neighbors to your home?
- Do you think you are a good neighbor?
- Has a neighbor ever helped you?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a very difficult task that you succeeded in doing as part of your work or studies. You should say:
- What task you did.
- Why this task was very difficult
- How you worked on this task
- And explain how you felt when you had successfully completed this task.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Difficult job
- What are the most difficult jobs that people do?
- Why do you think some people choose to do difficult jobs?
- Do you agree or disagree that all jobs are difficult sometimes?
- How important is it for everyone to have a goal in their personal life?
- Is it always necessary to work hard in order to achieve career success?
- Do you think that successful people are always happy people?