IELTS Speaking Test 4
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Rivers in your country
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Are there many rivers in your country?
- What are the main rivers in your country?
- What are the main characteristics of the rivers?
- How can you make proper use of the rivers?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a canal that you know well. In your answer you should include:
- What the name of the canal is.
- Where it is.
- Why the canal is important.
- How the canal looks.
- And how you feel about it.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Rivers and floods
- How important are rivers for your country?
- What harms do the rivers cause?
- What things are needed to control floods?
- Do you think floods have some positive aspects?