IELTS Speaking Test 7
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Music / Vacations
- What is your name?
- What do you like about living in your country?
- Do you have vacations very often?
- Can you tell me about your last vacation?
- Who do you like to travel with? Why?
- Where would you like to travel to in the future?
- What type of music do you like?
- Is music important to you?
- What types of music do your parents like?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe an advertisement that you have seen recently. In your answer you should include the followings:
- Where did you see the advertisement?
- What the advertisement was about.
- How effective the advertisement was.
- What was special about the advertisement.
- And explain how you felt about it.
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Advertisement
- Do you think that there are too many advertisements nowadays?
- Is there any positive impact of advertisements?
- Do you agree that advertisements for cigarettes and alcohol should be banned completely?
- How good are TV advertisements?
- How have advertisements contributed to globalization?
- Do you think the mode of advertisement will change in the future? How?
- What roles do advertisements play in your society?
- What is your concluding judgment? Is advertising good or bad?
- What are the demerits of advertising?