IELTS Speaking Test 9
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-1
The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies, and other familiar topics.
Discussion about: Friendship
- What’s your name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you have many friends?
- Are all of them are students?
- How did you select your friends?
- Do you think friendship is important for a person? How?
- Are there any demerits of friendship? What are they?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-2
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe the present condition of environmental pollution in your country. In your answer you should describe:
- What are the main causes of pollution?
- What are the main types of environmental pollution?
- How to stop pollution?
IELTS Speaking Test: Part-3
Detailed discussion Topic: Environmental Pollution
- What is the traffic like in your hometown?
- Do you prefer traveling by public transport or by car?
- What’s the longest journey by road you have been on?
- In your opinion, in what ways can people be encouraged to use public transport?
- What are the benefits of traveling by public transport?
- What are the bad effects of having too many cars on our roads?